AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis The Alternative Wedding List is an online wedding list service, where instead of toasters and kettles, couples sign-up to a list that contains gifts of donations to various charities.This new service allows those engaged couples that already have everything in their homes they could possibly want to use their big day for the benefit of others.The service works the same as any other online wedding list. First, couples register online and send their guests details of where their list is held. Then guests logon to the couple’s list, select a gift from the those available, pay via a secure payment link and receive a receipt for their purchase. Couples can logon to their list at any time to view purchases and messages from guests, and then receive a final certificate confirming how much their guests donated to each charity. Advertisement New charitable wedding list service raises funds from guests Tagged with: Digital Trading Howard Lake | 4 May 2004 | News About Howard Lake Howard Lake is a digital fundraising entrepreneur. Publisher of UK Fundraising, the world’s first web resource for professional fundraisers, since 1994. Trainer and consultant in digital fundraising. Founder of Fundraising Camp and co-founder of GoodJobs.org.uk. Researching massive growth in giving. Gifts range in price from £25 upwards. Each gift purchased represents a donation to the charity whose gift a guest has selected. For example, £27 pays for a gift to Sight Savers International to allow them to pay for a cataract operation for a child in Bangladesh, while £50 would buy a gift to Save the Children to allow them to buy a set of winter clothes for a child in Serbia.Andy Hickey, founder of The Alternative Wedding List, said: “we think there’s a gap in the market for couples who don’t need more toasters and who would like to feel good about the gifts that their guests buy. We claim back Gift Aid from the Inland Revenue on behalf of the charities. We use some of this to run the service and forward the rest on to the charities along with 100% of the original donation.”Launched at last week’s Charityfair in London, The Alternative Wedding List says that charities already signed-up to the service include Help the Aged, Marie Curie Cancer Care, Save the Children and Sight Savers International.The Alternative Wedding List Limited has been set-up as a non-profit making company. 17 total views, 1 views today AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis
Donal Ryan names Limerick Ladies Football team for League opener WATCH: “Everyone is fighting so hard to get on” – Pat Ryan on competitive camogie squads Advertisement WhatsApp Print THE National Lottery are appealing to Daily Million players in Co. Limerick to check their tickets carefully today after one lucky ticket holder scooped the top prize of €1,000,000 in the 9pm Daily Million draw last night. The winning store where the Quick Pick ticket was purchased will be announced in the coming days. The winning numbers for last night’s (Tuesday 18th May) 9pm Daily Million draw were: 09, 15, 21, 23, 24, 33 and the bonus 38.Sign up for the weekly Limerick Post newsletter Sign Up Last night’s Daily Million winner has become the second National Lottery millionaire from Limerick so far this year following an online Limerick player who won the mega €8,530,884 Lotto jackpot in the 27th January draw. The winner is advised to sign the back of their ticket and keep it in a safe place. The winner can contact the National Lottery prize claims team on 1800 666 222 or email [email protected] and arrangements will be made for them to collect their prizes. A National Lottery spokesperson said: “Last night’s Daily Million draw proved to be truly life-changing for one lucky ticket holder in Limerick who has now officially become Ireland’s newest National Lottery millionaire. We are urging all Daily Million players in Limerick to check their tickets carefully today as one ticket is worth €1 million. If you are the winning ticket holder, we would advise you to sign the back of your ticket and make contact with our prize claims team on 1800 666 222 or [email protected] and arrangements will be made for you to collect your prize.” Daily Million draws take place twice a day, seven days a week at 2pm and 9pm and costs just €1 per play. This is the second top prize win of €1 million in the Daily Million game this year following another similar win in Listowel, Co. Kerry last January. Nearly 30 cent in every €1 spent on all National Lottery games goes back to Good Causes in the areas of sport, youth, health, welfare, education, arts, heritage and the Irish Language. In total more than €6 Billion has been raised for Good Causes since the National Lottery was established 34 years ago. In 2020 alone, €254 million was raised for local Good Causes in communities across Ireland. Linkedin Facebook Email Billy Lee names strong Limerick side to take on Wicklow in crucial Division 3 clash Previous articleEvidence emerging of ”high risk” of transmission of COVID-19 in Limerick region as people return to workplaceNext articleSad day for Limerick and Mid-West following Aer Lingus announcement – Mayor Michael Collins Sarah Carrhttp://www.limerickpost.ie Twitter RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Limerick Ladies National Football League opener to be streamed live Limerick’s National Camogie League double header to be streamed live LimerickNewsDaily Million player in Limerick scoops top prize of €1 million in Tuesday night drawBy Sarah Carr – May 19, 2021 553 TAGSKeeping Limerick PostedlimerickLimerick PostThe Daily MillionThe National Lottery Roisin Upton excited by “hockey talent coming through” in Limerick
Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, the energy ministry expected four new smelters to start operations this year.However, only two smelters – a ferronickel smelter and lead bullion smelter – are slated for completion in 2020, energy ministry mineral director Yunus Saefulhak told The Jakarta Post on Wednesday.The remaining two smelters – a nickel pig iron (NPI) smelter and a ferromanganese smelter – have had their expected operational dates pushed back to 2021 from 2020.“We have to be realistic. We will help those facilities that proceed with their development,” he said, adding that his office continued to find investors and electricity suppliers, among other things, for the delayed smelter projects. Investment in the mining industry is expected to fall short by US$4.74 billion this year, 40 percent of the initial target, as a result of delays in several smelter projects, the Energy and Mineral Resources (ESDM) Ministry has said.Lockdowns at various levels applied in many countries around the world to contain the spread of COVID-19 have disrupted material and labor supplies for the projects, adding more issues to developers’ financial problems, said the ministry’s coal director, Sujatmiko.“Smelter construction will only resume in July 2020,” he said during a webinar hosted by Cerah Foundation on Tuesday. Topics : The pandemic-led investment shortfalls have added further delays to Indonesia’s ambitious smelter-development plan, which is part of a larger plan to transform the mineral-rich country from a commodity-driven economy to an industrial economy.Among the bigger smelter projects facing delays are those being developed by state-owned mining holding company MIND ID, officially PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium (Inalum), and its subsidiaries.“Our partners cannot operate [normally] so that automatically means there will be delays whether we like it or not,” said MIND ID president director Orias Petrus Moerdak on Tuesday.Some of the projects are expected to fully resume in October, added Orias, who was speaking before House of Representatives lawmakers in Jakarta. Meanwhile, the other projects resumed early work this month.MIND ID subsidiary PT Aneka Tambang (Antam), a diversified miner, has put on hold a 98 percent complete $289 million ferronickel smelter in East Halmahera, Maluku, because of a lack of electricity.Antam president director Dana Amin said the miner initially enlisted private consortium BGP to develop a power plant for the smelter but ended the deal because of “financial problems”.“There was a lack of risk management,” he said.Meanwhile, fellow subsidiary PT Timah, a tin miner, has brought in construction equipment to the site of its $80 million tin smelter in West Bangka, Bangka Belitung province.“They are still waiting for an opportunity for the contractors to enter Bangka,” said Orias, adding that developers were focused on designing the facility in the meantime.PT Freeport Indonesia, a gold and copper miner, has requested a one-year delay in the completion deadline of its $3 billion smelter in Gresik, East Java, to 2023.
The home has polished timber floorboards.“They used to live on Duffield Rd I believe,” Ms Mulholland said.“They loved the character of the home and they bought it for the proximity to the water and the shopping centre.”More from newsFor under $10m you can buy a luxurious home with a two-lane bowling alley5 Apr 2017Military and railway history come together on bush block24 Apr 2019The bathroom has a corner spa bath.The four-bedroom, three-bathroom sold for $580,000, and Ms Mulholland said 25 groups inspected the property.“Even when this one went under contract we had other people interested,” she said.“We probably could have sold it another two or three times.” The home at 55 Duffield Rd, Margate, sold for $580,000.DUFFIELD Rd has been a revolving door for the new owners of this Margate property.Ray White Redcliffe agent Loren Mulholland said the buyers of 55 Duffield Rd were from Brisbane’s northside, and were moving out to Margate for the lifestyle. Inside 55 Duffield Rd, Margate.Ms Mulholland said there was a shortage of stock in the area, which was driving performance.“The market is really strong, days on market is short,” she said.“There’s a lot of buyer activity and a lot of demand for the suburb.”The agent said she would like the see more versatile, large family homes come on the market.“We would like to see more family homes.”Video Player is loading.Play VideoPlayNext playlist itemMuteCurrent Time 0:00/Duration 9:24Loaded: 0%Stream Type LIVESeek to live, currently playing liveLIVERemaining Time -9:24 Playback Rate1xChaptersChaptersDescriptionsdescriptions off, selectedCaptionscaptions settings, opens captions settings dialogcaptions off, selectedQuality Levels720p720pHD288p288pAutoA, selectedAudio Tracken (Main), selectedFullscreenThis is a modal window.Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentBackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparentWindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaqueFont Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400%Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadowFont FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall CapsReset restore all settings to the default valuesDoneClose Modal DialogEnd of dialog window.This is a modal window. This modal can be closed by pressing the Escape key or activating the close button.Close Modal DialogThis is a modal window. This modal can be closed by pressing the Escape key or activating the close button.PlayMuteCurrent Time 0:00/Duration 0:00Loaded: 0%Stream Type LIVESeek to live, currently playing liveLIVERemaining Time -0:00 Playback Rate1xFullscreenCoreLogic Brisbane Housing Market Update – August 201809:25