Posters are 20×30 inch full colour print and are $140 each including GST plus postage. Following Australia’s success in both the Youth Trans Tasman Series and World Cup, be sure to purchase your copy of the posters for yourself or your affiliate. To view the posters, please click on the attachments below. To purchase your copy of the posters, please visit the Touch Football Australia online shop by clicking on the following link – http://www.austouch.com.au/index.php?id=396. Once you get to the online shop homepage, click on ‘general resources’ in the categories section and then search for ‘2011’ to view the posters. Alternatively, please contact Touch Football Australia on (02) 6212 2800 to place your order. Related Fileswctest-jpgtttest-jpg
Pro Training Programs, together with Touch Football Australia (TFA), gives you the chance to train like the Australian national Touch Football teams.Pro Training Programs for Touch Football are written by TFA’s High Performance Manager, Wayne Grant. These training programs are scientifically designed for maximum Touch Football performance enhancement.Don’t waste weeks or months following a poor training program. What you do is more important than how you do it.So train like the professionals and get the most reward from your efforts at training!Touch Football-based Speed and Agility and Strength and Conditioning programs are now available to be purchased online, and can be found at the link below:Touch Football Training Related LinksTraining Programs
Will SmithA surveillance video from a New Orleans’ restaurant appears to show Will Smith in a possible hit-and-run with his alleged killer before the former Ohio State star’s death on Saturday night. Smith, 34, was shot to death in the Lower Garden District of the city. It had been reported that Smith was involved in a road-rage incident that led to him getting shot multiple times. A man has been arrested for the killing. The video shows a Mercedes SUV bumping the rear end of a Hummer near the intersection of Magazine Street and St. Andrew Street, a location about two blocks from where Cardell Hayes allegedly killed Smith. Smith was driving a Mercedes G63 SUV on Saturday night, while Hayes was driving a Hummer H2.Here’s the video. Hayes’ attorney said his client was involved in a hit-and-run. “Someone hit him,” John Fuller said. “The person failed to pull over. My client trailed behind this person in an effort to get their license plate number. My client also called 911.”Hayes was arrested on Sunday on a second-degree murder charge.
The Government is working to ensure that there is a pool of skilled local workers available to operate in the Global Logistics Hub, when it is developed. Minister of Industry, Investment and Commerce, Hon. Anthony Hylton, said that the process has already begun to secure this cohort, with a significant training initiative to begin soon.“We are about to sign a co-operation agreement with Panama and we’re going to discuss a similar arrangement with Dubai in which we propose to send some people …to begin that training exercise so that when we come on stream, hopefully on a phased basis, we will have more and more of our people trained and prepared and ready to participate,” he said.Minister Hylton was addressing a Trade and Global Logistics Hub Luncheon Forum hosted by the American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM) Jamaica on Wednesday, April 17, at the Spanish Court Hotel.The Government’s Global Logistics Hub initiative is aimed at taking advantage of the anticipated increase in maritime activities from the expansion of the Panama Canal, which is scheduled for completion in 2015.The Minister further informed that the old Machado building at South Camp Road is being converted to facilitate all local logistics training, adding that the Caribbean Maritime Institute (CMI) is also being expanded “to respond to this (need)”.“In the final analysis, where the critical skills would come from to ‘jump start’ the process, we’re prepared to embrace that, because…a number of our people (would be) trained so that in the medium to longer-term, they would be running these operations… and that includes our Diaspora, who have signaled their willingness (to offer their services),” he said.In developing the hub, which will position the country as the world’s fourth node in the global supply and logistics chain, the Government is now moving ahead to prepare the workforce, build out the necessary infrastructure, and put in place the legislative arrangements.The key elements of the Government’s global logistics hub initiative are: development of the Caymanas Economic Zone; dredging of the Kingston Harbour; expanding the port facility at Fort Augusta and Gordon Cay; establishing a Dry Dock facility at Jackson Bay, Clarendon; establishing a transshipment commodity port facility near Yallahs, St. Thomas; and developing an air cargo and passenger facility at Vernamfield, in Clarendon.The initiative was unveiled last year and is one of the planks on which the Government intends to grow the Jamaican economy.By Alecia Smith-Edwards, JIS Reporter
The largest U.S. actors’ union and the four major television networks on Saturday agreed to limit auditions in private hotel rooms and homes, ratifying a guideline the screen actors’ guild had enacted on its own following the #MeToo uproar, the union said.SAG-AFTRA, which represents 160,000 actors, and management from ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox reached a tentative agreement on a three-year contract that also includes an array of pay increases, the guild said in a statement. The deal is subject to approval by the guild’s board of directors next month.The networks and union agreed to language similar to that from the union’s own Guideline No. 1, issued in April, which called for an end to auditions, interviews and similar professional meetings in private hotel rooms or at private residences. LEAVE A REPLY Cancel replyLog in to leave a comment Advertisement Twitter Advertisement Advertisement SAG-AFTRA President Gabrielle Carteris said at the time the goal was to eliminate the potential for “predators to exploit performers behind closed doors under the guise of a professional meeting.”The so-called casting couch has long been used by men seeking sexual favors from actresses in exchange for parts.The measures followed the industry outrage that resulted from news reports that numerous women accused Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein of sexual misconduct. Weinstein denied the allegations.The Weinstein reports led to a wave of accusations against high-profile men in politics, the media and show business, transforming the U.S. conversation about sexual harassment and assault.Women told stories about how they had been harassed using the #MeToo hashtag on social media.The scrutiny of Weinstein led to criminal charges against the producer last month. On June 5, Weinstein pleaded not guilty in Manhattan Supreme Court to charges of rape and sexual assault based on allegations from 2004 and 2013.© 2018 Reuters Login/Register With: Facebook
Charlotte Morritt-JacobsAPTN National NewsFood insecurity is a reality for many northern communities.But one elder in the Northwest Territories is helping bring fresh meat and fish to those who need them.The elder is doing so while upholding firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW YORK, N.Y. – New York City’s buildings regulator launched investigations at more than a dozen Kushner Cos. properties Wednesday following an Associated Press report that the real estate developer routinely filed false paperwork claiming it had zero rent-regulated tenants in its buildings across the city.The Department of Buildings is investigating possible “illegal activity” involving applications that sought permission to begin construction work at 13 of the developer’s buildings, according to public records maintained by the regulator. The AP reported Sunday that Kushner Cos. stated in more than 80 permit applications that it had zero rent-regulated tenants in its buildings when it, in fact, had hundreds.The false filings were made while Kushner Cos. was run by Jared Kushner, now senior adviser to his father-in-law, President Donald Trump. The false filings were all signed by a Kushner employee, sometimes by its chief operating officer. None were signed by Jared Kushner himself.The false documents allowed the Kushner Cos. to escape extra scrutiny during construction at 34 of its buildings, many which showed a sharp decline in rent-regulated units following the work. Housing Rights Initiative, a watchdog group that uncovered the false filings, says that made it easier for the Kushner Cos. to harass the low-paying, rent-regulated tenants so they would leave, freeing up apartments for higher-paying tenants.The Kushner Cos. said Wednesday that it is the victim of “politically motivated attacks.” It said it values and respects its tenants and operates under “the highest legal and ethical standards.”In earlier statements the company said it outsourced preparation of its permit applications to third parties, and described the wrong information as “mistakes or typographical errors.” It also said it corrected mistakes as soon as it spotted them.The buildings department confirmed on Wednesday that its building marshal’s office had launched investigations into possible false paperwork.“Our building marshal is a key part of our Tenant Harassment Task Force,” spokesman Joseph Soldevere said. “And when they inspect a building they look into everything from the roof to the cellar to find illegal construction, and that’s what they are doing.”The agency has disciplined a contractor involved in false filings at two Kushner buildings, he said.The Kushners Cos. filed more than one permit application at many of the buildings under investigation. At least 10 of the 29 applications under investigation were filed by prior owners.On Monday, the city council launched a joint investigation with Housing Rights Initiative into the false filings.The heads of the joint investigations, Councilman Ritchie Torres, a Democrat, and Housing Rights Initiative founder Aaron Carr, said in a statement that they were encouraged by the buildings department probe, but that more needed to be done.“The predatory practices of Kushner Companies is symptomatic of a systemic failure in DOB enforcement,” it said.
HALIFAX – DHX Media Ltd.’s shares closed up more than 10 per cent Tuesday after it announced a deal with a division of Global Brands Group to boost distribution and sales of its Peanuts brand in China and elsewhere in Asia as the final step of its strategic review.The children’s entertainment company said late Monday it has also suspended its quarterly dividend, cut staff, and streamlined operations as part of the review it started in late 2017 as the company struggled with debt and poor financial results.Halifax-based DHX said the dividend cut will free up $10 million a year while operational changes will save about $11 million a year that it can put towards debt and future content.The news helped send the company’s share price to as high as $1.76 before closing up 14 cents or 10.3 per cent at $1.50 on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The company’s stock plunged by a third to $1.13 in mid-September to a six-year low after a weaker-than-expected preview of its fourth-quarter results.Going forward, the company will focus on its WildBrain business to capitalize on the rising popularity of YouTube for children, and on using its stable of shows and characters to produce premium original content for major streaming services.“We are well-positioned to enter our next stage of growth, focused on what we identified during the strategic review as the two largest opportunities for kids’ and family content,” said executive chairman Michael Donovan in a statement.The five-year agreement with Global Brands Group subsidiary CAA Global Brand Management Group LLP will see the firm work to increase Peanuts’ presence in Asia by extending the brand’s reach across multiple licensing categories.DHX said China and Asia hold the potential for significant growth of the Peanuts brand. The company said it expects a 35 per cent increase in revenues for the brand in the region over the length of the deal.The company sold a 39-per-cent stake in the Peanuts entertainment business to a Sony Corp. division for US$178 million in May, having bought 80 per cent of the business for US$345 million a year earlier.The strategic review also saw the company appoint a new leadership team including a new chief executive, chief financial officer, operating officer and commercial officer, cut its footprint by 3,150 square metres, and bring some Peanuts agency representation in-house.The completion of the strategic review came as DHX reported a loss attributable to shareholders of $14.1 million or 10 cents per share on $434.4 million in revenue for the financial year ended June 30. That compared with a loss of $3.6 million or three cents per share on $298.7 million in revenue for the previous year.Companies in this story: (TSX:DHX)
New Delhi: President Ram Nath Kovind, UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi and Congress President Rahul Gandhi were among the millions who voted on Sunday in the sixth and penultimate round of the Lok Sabha elections in which a BJP worker was killed in West Bengal. Kovind flashed his inked finger after exercising his franchise along with his wife at a polling booth at the Rashtrapati Bhawan as voters trooped to polling booths in large numbers in 59 constituencies across seven states. The polling began at 7 a.m. Also Read – India gets first tranche of Swiss account details under automatic exchange framework A total electorate of 10.17 crore is eligible to vote in the 14 constituencies of Uttar Pradesh, 10 in Haryana, eight each in Bihar, Madhya Pradesh and West Bengal, seven in Delhi and four in Jharkhand. Nearly 40 per cent of the electorate had voted till 2 p.m. A BJP activist was killed in Jhargram in West Bengal while Trinamool Congress supporters sustained bullet injuries at Keshpur in West Midnapore district as a number of incidents of violence were reported in the state. Also Read – Trio win Nobel Medicine Prize for work on cells, oxygen In Uttar Pradesh, where the contest is intense between the BJP and the SP-BSP alliance with the Congress becoming the third factor, street clashes were reported both in Jaunpur and Sultanpur, where Union Minister Maneka Gandhi is the BJP candidate. In this phase, the BJP is defending 45 seats — seven in Bihar, eight in Haryana, all four in Jharkhand, seven in Madhya Pradesh, 12 in Uttar Pradesh and all seven in Delhi. Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who has already voted in Gujarat, urged everyone to vote and added that youngsters should do so in record numbers. “After all, their participation makes the polls even more special.” Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Amit Shah made a similar appeal, saying India needed a “strong government again”. He underlined that the Modi government had transformed India from being a terror-stricken country to one that enemies were now scared of. Rahul Gandhi asserted after voting — he went walking to the polling booth — that his party was set to win the mammoth battle. Accusing Modi of injecting hatred and asserting that the Congress spread love, he said: “Love is going to win.” He declined to comment on the number of seats the Congress could get. “The people will decide that.” Delhi Chief Minister and AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal voted with his wife after urging voters to reject “hatred”. Sonia Gandhi and Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi also voted in the national capital. Prominent among the 979 candidates include three-time Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit, who faces state BJP chief Manoj Tiwari in Delhi North East, Samajwadi Party President Akhilesh Yadav from Uttar Pradesh’s Azamgarh, former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Digvijaya Singh against BJP’s Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur in Bhopal, former cricketer Gautam Gambhir (BJP) in East Delhi against AAP’s Atishi and Olympian boxer Vijendra Singh (Congress) in South Delhi against AAP’s Raghav Chadha and incumbent MP Ramesh Bidhuri. Also contesting are Union Ministers Maneka Gandhi, from UP’s Sultanpur, Radha Mohan Singh from Bihar’s East Champaran, Harsh Vardhan from Delhi’s Chandni Chowk and Rao Inderjeet Singh from Gurugram, Congress General Secretary Jyotiraditya Scindia from Madhya Pradesh’s Guna and former Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda from Sonipat. Bengali film hero Deepak Adhikari ‘Dev’ (Trinamool Congress) will lock horns with the BJP’s Bharati Ghosh, a former IPS officer and once a trusted lieutenant of Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, in Ghatal. The Trinamool had won all the eight seats going voting on Sunday in West Bengal. The seven-phase Lok Sabha elections started on April 11 and will end on May 19. The vote count will take place on May 23.
AS Monaco have announced that they have agreed on a deal in principle with Atletico Madrid to sell Thomas Lemar in the summer transfer windowThe France international has been heavily linked with a move away from Stade Louis II for past year and was narrowly close to sealing a late move to Arsenal in the final day of last summer’s transfer window before opting to remain at Monaco.Lemar was expected to be one of Liverpool’s main transfer targets for this summer, but Atletico have now taken the lead in the race for the 22-year-old’s services.The Europa League winners had an initial bid €60m rejected earlier this month, but it appears that they have made a breakthrough in their negotiations with Monaco.“AS Monaco and Atletico Madrid announce that they have found an agreement in principle for the transfer of Thomas Lemar,” read a statement on Monaco’s Twitter account.La Liga Betting: Match-day 4 Stuart Heath – September 14, 2019 Despite it being very early into La Liga season, both Barcelona and Real Madrid have had unprecedented starts to their campaigns. With this in…“The two clubs will continue to work in the coming days in order to find a definitive agreement.”L’AS Monaco et l’@Atleti annoncent avoir trouvé un accord de principe pour le transfert de Thomas Lemar. Les deux clubs vont continuer à travailler dans les prochains jours afin de trouver un accord définitif. pic.twitter.com/rinKA51Nbs— AS Monaco ?? (@AS_Monaco) June 12, 2018
January 1, 2014Happy New Year and best wishes for 2014.[photo by Alfonso Elia]
Eutelsat and Globecast have partnered to launch a new media platform over the Americas using the 117° West video neighbourhood.The companies will offer a media management solution for broadcasters across the Americas using Globecast’s Culver City, California teleport and the Eutelsat 117 West A satellite at 117° West – which offers coverage from Alaska to Argentina.“Our goal with Globecast is to build a new media distribution ecosystem that combines exceptional market coverage with advanced live linear TV services in SD, HD and UHD formats, IP streaming and file-based television distribution capabilities to meet both today’s needs and anticipate tomorrow’s opportunities,” said Mike Antonovich, CEO of Eutelsat Americas.“By combining best-of-breed technologies, the exceptional quality and coverage of Eutelsat’s satellites, and the local market knowledge and technical expertise of partners like Globecast, we can build a rich platform of integrated, customized services to serve media companies everywhere over the Americas.”Eddie Ferraro, managing director of Globecast in the Americas said: “Eutelsat is a perfect partner for Globecast in expanding our service offerings to media customers throughout the Americas. Our managed service capabilities, Eutelsat’s entrepreneurial spirit and our combined ability to attract blue chip customers will ensure the next generation of growth in the media space in this ever-changing technology environment.”