Man Utd clear for Bruno Fernandes move as Jose pulls Spurs out of running

first_imgSPURS boss Jose Mourinho has ruled out a move for Sporting Lisbon star Bruno Fernandes.And that means the path is clear for Manchester United to make a big-money swoop in January.1 Jose Mourinho admits Spurs will not be making a move for Man Utd target Bruno FernandesCredit: EPAIt was reckoned Mourinho wanted to bring Fernandes to his new club this winter as a replacement for contract rebel Christian Eriksen.Fernandes, 25, scored an incredible 31 goals in all competitions last season.But despite being marked as one of the best potential buys of the summer, with Man City and Liverpool also linked, Fernandes ended up staying put in Portugal.He dealt suitors a huge blow last month by signing a new four-year deal with a whopping £85million release clause.However, fresh reports claim Sporting are still prepared to sell Fernandes.And they would even accept a bid of £60m despite his contracted exit fee.But Mourinho insists that Spurs can’t afford to do a deal for his compatriot.And the Special One’s former side Man Utd could now be in pole position to pull off a Prem deal for the Portuguese playmaker.Latest Man Utd newsLive Blogunited newsMan Utd news LIVE – Latest updates from Old TraffordMAN DOWNUtd and City face TWO-WEEK summer if they reach Euro finals before new Prem seasonDEPAY CHARTMan Utd flop Memphis used computer data and analytics to quit Old TraffordODS ON?Ighalo to leave Man Utd TOMORROW unless dramatic extension can be reachedPEA SHOOTERHernandez: Man Utd ‘still haunted’ by ‘mistake’ of Moyes replacing FergusonDEVIL’S ADVOCATEEx-Man Utd star Chadwick dreaded being picked for Keane’s team in trainingMourinho told Sport TV: “We are a different club at this level.“We are not a club that is going to make big transfers in the market, nor is it going towards players who are already developed or at a certain level of expectation, also economically.“I would definitely say no because Bruno is a player of a level and a value that is not for us.”Man United vs Tottenham FREE: Live stream, TV channel and kick-off time for Premier League clashlast_img read more

DONEGAL DANCE ACADEMY ARE CROWNED WORLD HIPHOP CHAMPIONS!

first_imgFEATURES: A Donegal Dance academy have shown they really are ‘elite’ by winning the World HipHop Championships in the UK.The Elite Dance Academy Buncrana took part in the event which was held at the SECC in Glasgow. The event was attended by over 300 different dance crews with an estimated 6,000 dancers participating in the event.However, there was only ONE group of dancers that stood out in the eyes of the judges and that was the Elite Dance Academy from Donegal. Clare McCarron told Donegal Daily, “On Friday, all the girls danced quads and the crew were absolutely amazing.“On Saturday, the ladies danced there doubles and solo’s and thankfully again all of them danced brilliantly!!! “Then on the Sunday, Aoife McGill daughter of Tommy and Rosemary McGill – qualified to dance in the finals of the Under 16 solo’s – and incredibly only the Top 7 in the World were picked!“Aoife danced her final in an auditorium filled with 3000 people with the top 7 dancers in the world and our amazing lady placed 2nd!!!The 12 Dancers from Donegal who participated were:Aoife McEleneyAoife McGillNatasha GrantCaoimhe DohertyGraine McLaughlinCourtney ClareClaire DuffyAimee McLaughlinKirsten KellyNiamh McFaddenAll from Buncrana Ciara Blaney from LetterkennyDONEGAL DANCE ACADEMY ARE CROWNED WORLD HIPHOP CHAMPIONS! was last modified: September 2nd, 2015 by Mark ForkerShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:EntertainmentFeaturesnewslast_img read more